Diploma Engineer (Civil) - Starlight Sweaters Ltd
Category: Diploma / Diploma Engineering
Posting Date: 2017-01-09 Expire Date: 2017-02-02
- Job Location: Meherabari, Valuka, Mymensingh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other.
- Applicant must have knowledge in steel structural building.
- Daily Work Planning and Monitoring of contractors work progress.
- Preparation of Daily work progress report.
- Monitoring & Preparation of material receive statement.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Sound Knowledge about Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC).
- Knowledge of Accord/ Alliance Requirements.
- Preparing everyday construction plan and follow the plan strictly.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed Govt. Polytechnic Institute.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- To monitor day to day of all construction & civil work
- Should implement all actions required for the progress of work as per work completion schedule / time line
- Should be proactive, smart, energetic, self -motivated, determined and tactful.
- Will be responsible all building construction & project work of the organization.
- As per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com