Probationary Officer - Guardian Life Insurance Limited
Category: Bank/ Insurance/ Leasing
Posting Date: 2017-01-02 Expire Date: 2017-01-16
- The incumbent should be self-motivated and fulfill the company`s goal and will be responsible for department related activities. An entry-level position where deserving candidates will have the potential to grow and develop. Ensuring effective operational control and implements operational strategy guided by the Head of the Department. Contributing to the Staff morale and productivity with emphasis towards search for excellence in developing good team spirit and healthy competition.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Presenting a professional image of the unit and maintaining a good relationship with the internal / external customers, businesses, and MANCOM and providing them with the required information.
- Handling member and responding queries promptly and providing accurate information.
- Handling specific assignment under close supervision of the designated mentor.
- Engaging internal/external customers to meet the job deliverables as and when required.
- Supervising overall departmental function of the Company.
- Any other task as assigned by the senior management.
- Master or Bachelor's degree preferably from a public university or from Northsouth university, BRAC university, Eastwest university, and Independent university major in marketing, finance or related field.
- Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 21 to 35 year(s)
- Willingness to develop a career in the Life Insurance industry.
- Strong communication and services skills, self-motivated and fulfill the company's strategic goal.
- Process design, implementing projects and transformational working experience in planning function.
- Strong commercial acumen and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Guardian Life Insurance Limited offers excellent career opportunities with competitive salary and benefits package.
Application Deadline : Jan 16, 2017