‘Assistant Officer (Cash)’ পদে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে Social Islami Bank Limited
Category: Bank/ Insurance/ Leasing
Posting Date: 2017-05-01 Expire Date: 2017-05-07
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL), a leading Islamic Shariah based Bank, as a part of its growth and concurrent consolidation program, with a highly dynamic professional management team, is looking for self-motivated, aspiring and committed potential individuals who are willing to start career in bank as Assistant Officer (Cash)
Job Nature : Full-time
Educational Requirements :
- Minimum Graduate from any discipline from any reputed university. (Candidates with business studies background will be given preference)
- Educational Qualification of the candidates should be as follows:
- Minimum 3.50 (out of 5.00) in S.S.C & H.S.C
- Minimum 3.00 (out of 4.00) or 1st Class in Graduation
Job Requirements :
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Age not over 30 years as on 30.04.2017.
- Computer knowledge in MS-Word & Excel is a must.
- Must be self-motivated and meticulous about the details in any task.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work hard.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Apply Instruction :
Non-fulfillment of the criteria/ any type of lobbying during the recruitment process shall disqualify the candidature.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for evaluation test.
Selected candidates should have the mentality to work in any part of Bangladesh.
Finally selected candidates as Assistant Officer (Cash) will have to undergo 01(one) year probation period. On successful completion of 01 (one) year probation period, they will be absorbed in the existing scale of pay with other admissible benefits.
Selected candidate shall have to give undertaking that he/she will serve the Bank for at least 05 (five) years.
Interested candidates may send their C.V. detailing (i) Name, (ii) Father's name, (iii) Mother's Name, iv) Present address with contact number, v) Permanent address (vi)) Date of Birth (vii) Age as on 30.04.2017, (viii) Educational & Professional Qualification, ix) Present Position with salary package (if any), (x) Details of previous experience if any), along with 02 (two) recent passport size attested photographs and photocopies of all educational and professional certificates mentioning the name of the post applying for on the top of the envelope to the Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBL, Head Office, City Center, 90/1, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before 07.05.2017.
Application Deadline : May 7, 2017