HVAC Supervision Engineer - Midea Bangladesh
Category: Diploma / Diploma Engineering
Posting Date: 2017-05-17 Expire Date: 2017-05-31
Vacancy : 5
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Responsible for review of Mechanical Design as per requirements in tender documents.
- Prepare heat & load calculations (HAP - Clima Win).
- To support, guide and supervise the design, development, estimation, installation/erection, maintenance, troubleshooting, TAB work and commissioning through a solid working knowledge of HVAC systems and the ability to think beyond the conventional solutions.
- Prepare duct and pipe system calculations both manual and by software.
- HVAC equipment selection calculations like AHUs, FCUs, blowers/Fans, Diffusers, Pumps etc; ventilation and exhaust design calculations, BMS etc.
- Responsible for Duct making, installation, duct testing, Pipe system installation and commissioning.
- Selection, Sizing and Engineering of chilled water system equipment.
- Receive work orders, plans, drawings and be able supervise and monitor the work of HVAC technicians.
- Operate, diagnose, analyze and record findings on all HVAC equipment.
- Inspect job sites to ensure all MEP has been properly installed.
- Prepare Red Line and As-Built shop drawings.
Job Nature : Full-time
Educational Requirements : Diploma in Mechanical/RAC OR Equivalent certification
Experience Requirements :
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Job Requirements :
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong in communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Good Computer Skills & knowledge of CAD and other relevant software.
- Team Spirit.
- Language Skills - Must be able to communicate in English.
- Experience in General Construction field as HVAC Engineer.
- Duration of job is initially for 2 years which is renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Individual will bear part of pre-deployment and other related costs but no money will be received before final selection.
- Employment will be regulated by respective country laws and company policies.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Apply Instruction : Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : May 31, 2017