Vacancy : 01
Job Context :
- JOB PURPOSE: The Office Manager is the key personnel for maintaining a liaison both between internal and external offices and within the office between employees. Prompt and effective communication with vendors and investigators is key to successful delivery of services by ChiG and the Office Manager will play a pivotal role in this communication. The Office Manager will manage all administrative function and provide assistance to all the employees of the facility, including procuring and managing office supplies, arranging meetings and training, and coordinating and successfully implementing travel plans. Any role and responsibilities may be extended to any affiliated companies or liaison offices of ChiG.
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Receive and carries out instructions.
- Keep informed of company policies and procedures; answer related internal and external questions within authority.
- Provide a high level of service and assistance to clients, customers and markets as well as to colleagues on the ChiG Team.
- Communicate with senior level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, clients, research investigator offices and executive leadership.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the team and as needed.
- Prepare expense reports and reimbursement requests for team members.
- Coordinate training for the research personnel including investigators.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for staff, including coordinating and confirming attendance, arranging meeting locations, equipment and supplies.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail. Locate and communicate applicable information or previous correspondence to facilitate prompt resolution of the needs of the company.
- Using knowledge of the research procedures, prepare routine correspondence, documentation, forms, notices and statistical reports as needed.
- Maintain database information, such as mailing lists, vendors, etc. in an applicable format. Maintain manuals, policy and procedure files, etc., in an applicable format.
- Assist in research, testing, and/or implementation of revised policies and procedures.
- Electronic Filing of key documents, correspondence and other records with IRB, study sites and regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate transmission of information with other users/suppliers. Make copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
- Reconcile/coordinate reports with other departments as needed.
- Keep Client, Prospect and Market lists up to date
- Will work on benchmarking requests when setting up renewal files, assist on marketing updates and final presentation templates.
- Provide support to the research team as and when asked for.
- Report to the CEO daily via email or phone in work days, or more frequently if required.
- Immediately report any emergent event, incident or safety incidents to the CEO
- Help the team prepare formal Power point presentations and Proposals/ Submissions.
Job Nature : Full-time
Educational Requirements : A Bachelor's degree in any discipline, from an accredited college or university. (BBA preferred)
Job Requirements :
- Strong project management, facilitation, presentation and interpersonal communication skills are essential, along with the ability to work in a complex integrated health system environment. Must possess the ability to relate to all levels of an organization and demonstrate proficient computer skills along with effective written and verbal communication skills. Must be self-motivated, proactive and multi-tasked.
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range :
- Commensurate with the education and experience
Other Benefits : In-service training and certification paid by payer
Apply Instruction : Send your CV to ChiG.BD@gmail.com
Application Deadline : May 31, 2017