Site Engineer - A Leading Group of Companies
Category: Diploma / Diploma Engineering
Posting Date: 2017-05-16 Expire Date: 2017-05-19
Vacancy : 01
Job Context : Site Engineer Required for a garments factory in an upcoming USGBC Green Building.
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Monitoring Civil works
- Candidate will be responsible for successful implementation of a construction projects
- Project planning, organizing, supervising, scheduling and co ordinating.
- Maintaining site safety, identifying problems and taking necessary actions
- BOQ analysis, Minimum order purchase (MOP), supervision & quality control, safety and architectural, structural, Machine, Plumbing, Fire fitting execution & Contractor bill checking.
Job Nature : Full-time
Educational Requirements :
- Diploma (Civil)
- B.Sc Civil Engineering
Experience Requirements :
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Management, Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization., Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Job Requirements :
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates previously involved with a USGBC LEED project.
- Need to have knowledge on the structural compliance requirement of Accord/Alliance.
- Candidates should have knowledge on modern building techniques, innovative ideas.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Should have good mentality, responsibilities, and attitudes in all aspects
Job Location : Chittagong Division
Salary Range : Negotiable
Application Deadline : May 19, 2017