Automobile Engineer - Palmal Group of Industries
Category: Diploma / Diploma Engineering
Posting Date: 2017-07-11 Expire Date: 2017-08-09
Job Context :
- Position Profile:
- Under the general guidance of the General Manager-Internal Audit and within the limit of the company`s policies, practice & procedures the purpose of this position is to control cost, ensure work standard, material qualities of all types of transport related work.
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Verifying of fuel consumptions of all vehicles by checking and controlling the KPL (kilometer per liter) of each one.
- To check and verify installation, maintenance & repairing of all types of servicing & spare parts.
- Frequently survey the market for getting the comparative price of spare parts.
- Analyze monthly cost report of vehicle repair-maintenance.
- Knowledge & experience on vehicle maintenance management.
- Produce different types of reports as advised by the Management.
Job Nature : Full-time
Educational Requirements : Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Experience Requirements :
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Installation/Erection, Operation & Maintenance, Service/support
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Engineering Firms, Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
Job Requirements :
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Having 3-4 years experience in the relevant field.
- Must be sound in Automobile engine servicing & problem identifying.
- Candidate must have depth knowledge on transport poll management.
- Having good knowledge on local market explore & purchase in competitive price.
- The incumbent should have experience on vehicle movement,road planning,driver controlling and report generation on cost analysis & movement analysis.
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits : Hospitalization benefit,Group insurance,Festival bonus & other admissible benefit as per company policy.
Apply Instruction : Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Aug 9, 2017