আভিজ্ঞতা ছাড়াই “Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)” পদে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে Bank Asia Limited
Category: Bank/ Insurance/ Leasing
Posting Date: 2017-09-18 Expire Date: 2017-10-03
Job Context :
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for his/her own districts.
- Job Areas: He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with UDC based Agent Banking & Social Payment services at Village/Union/Upazilla level.
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Developing relationship with UDC Agents as well as customer.
- Day to day activities of EBEK Operation & Social Payment Department.
- Making contact with UDC Agents for new and existing products & services related to UDC based Agent Banking operation.
- Build up a good relation with union based unbanked people and linked up with the Bank.
- Provide all kinds of support to UDC based agent point for day to day operation.
- Support day to day operation related activities in banking software.
- Overall summary report to team leaders/concerned supervisors.
Job Nature : Contractual
Educational Requirements : Graduation with minimum 2nd division /Class/CGPA 2.5 from any reputed University/College.
Job Requirements :
- Age at most 30 year(s) as on 3rd October 2017.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Willing to visit frequently at different Unions and Upazillas.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, must be a team member, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion & selling.
- Preference will be given having own Motor Cycle and Laptop.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Fixed salary Tk.15,000 per month with other admissible benefits as per bank policy.
Application Deadline : Oct 3, 2017