Site Engineer (Civil & Electrical) - for Substation Hyosung Corporation.
Category: Diploma / Diploma Engineering
Posting Date: 2017-09-20 Expire Date: 2017-10-10
Job Context :
- Hyosung Corporation is one of the leading multi-national companies in the growing area of leading level of technology in heavy electric equipment sector as well as electrical engineering sector in the world. This Korea electrical giant operates in many countries, creating leading-edge innovations for better life and driving profitability and corporate responsibility around the globe.
- We are looking for some dynamic and motivated professionals for High Voltage S/S Projects of Hyosung Corporation in Bangladesh for the following positions.
- Job Location: In Bangladesh (Project Office and sub-station areas)
Job Description / Responsibility :
- Monitoring construction activities to maintain system reliability.
- Ensuring construction installation matches drawings and specifications.
- Communicating daily with project stakeholders about project status, and issues that impact scope, schedule, quality, and cost.
- Attending and/or leading project meetings.
- Monitoring contractor productivity and efficiency to ensure work completed within established budgets and schedules.
- Accepting material deliveries and tracking material delivery status.
- Maintaining good communication and relationships with Owners, engineers and contractors.
- Tracking project changes for scope and cost; creating Requests For Information (RFI's).
- Maintaining project punchlist.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect;
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Job Nature : Part-time
Educational Requirements : Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Experience Requirements : At least 5 year(s)
Job Requirements :
- 5 or more years of experience in the Power plant or Substation
- Comprehensive knowledge of OSHA, Federal, State, and utility rules and regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work with and guide others on project related activities.
- Project planning and scheduling skills
- The ability to read, and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Project, Word, AutoCad.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range : Negotiable
Apply Instruction : Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Oct 10, 2017